Pet friendly accommodation at Russell – Orongo Bay Holiday Park
We are a pet friendly holiday park, and we encourage you to bring your four legged friend/s on holiday with you. There are however a few things that you’ll need to be mindful of when staying at the park with your pet/s.
- Pets are accepted by prior arrangement with Park management
All dogs must be on a lead, at all times, when in the park grounds
- Dogs must be appropriately restrained at your site or unit
- Dogs must not be left unattended
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pets in the park and in the neighbourhood
- Any disturbances such as barking must be stopped as soon as possible to ensure other guests are not inconvenienced
- If we have given approval that you can stay in a unit or cabin with your pet we require you to provide your credit card details as security against damage. If there are any breakages or extra cleaning required a minimum amount of $100.00 will be deducted from your credit card
We do not accept any dogs from the 20th December to the 7 January.
Booking and occupying accommodation at Russell – Orongo Bay holiday Park implies acceptance of the Park Pet Policy by the site holder/occupant. If you have any questions please contact us on 07 863 550